The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Monitored email support
- Daily WordPress Monitoring & Management
- Daily WooCommerce Monitoring & Management
- Daily server system health check
1.1 Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support and/or service costs at the agreed interval.
1.2 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
1.3 Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
2. Customer Support
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
2.1 Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Email support: Monitored 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. 7 days a week
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
2.2 Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
If you have any questions in regards to the SLA please feel free to contact us through our online support page.